CCCS works with companies to design and develop specific language assessments and/or services to fit your requirements and needs. A Language Assessment is a valuable tool in the recruitment and training of qualified workforce.
Bilingual Provider Online Assessment
As a leader in creating innovative approaches that cater to language industry needs, CCCS now provides online language assessments for bilingual providers. Preparing you for the Affordable Care (ACA) Section 1557, Language Access Regulations. This assessment focuses on evaluating the providers’ foreign language proficiency and was first piloted with the help and guidance of Steward Health Care.
Some of the areas tested are:
Provider language assessments are available in the following languages:
- Cape Verdean Creole
- Haitian Creole
- Additional Languages Coming Soon!
All CCCS assessments are created by a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled individuals, including certified educators, interpreters and providers. CCCS has partnered with a large pool of qualified language professionals in order to assess and provide concise feedback on all of the assessments. In order to diplomatically set a fair value to student knowledge, CCCS uses a rubric format. According to Arter and Chappuis, “A rubric defines the features of work that constitute quality. It is the mechanism for judging the quality of student work.” CCCS assessments clearly define performance expectations, translating in consistent and objective scoring.
CCCS offers language services and assessments that our partners can rely on. Here’s why CCCS is so trustworthy.
- Innovative approach to catering to language industry needs
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Section 1557 Language Access Regulations
- Continuing Education courses with CEUs by several entities
- Cross Cultural Communication Institute (a division of CCCS) is licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure to offer onsite and online courses (listed on www.EmbracingCulture.com) in accordance with 230 CMR 15.05(3)
- High professional standards in serving the healthcare, legal, educational and business communities
- Industry specific tools and manuals developed by CCCS, Inc.
- Experts in training and hiring professional interpreters
- Quality Assurance Program that focuses on monitoring, providing feedback, and incorporating necessary changes
- Rigorous hiring and well-structured training practices to ensure that we contract with only the most qualified, reliable, knowledgeable and capable workforce
- Results from assessments are made available in 2-3 business days
- Cost effective strategies for businesses
- Tailored reports for data collection